Rite in the Rain®
Why do geocachers love Rite in the Rain® products so much?
It is because it resists tearing, stains and muggles, and it can still be used wet. Are you tired of hearing about your mushy log books? Then step up to Rite in the Rain!
- Use a pencil or all weather pen when log sheet is wet
- Use most writing elements or even a key or other metal TOTT when dry (it is ok if you forgot your pen!)
- Resists everything that the elements can provide including water, stains and tearing
- Invented over 100 years ago and still made in Tacoma, Washington
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Simply the best paper for geocaching log books available