Free tag with purchase promotion:
- A free holiday themed Travel Bug will be added automatically to your purchase for every $25 you spend at Shop Geocaching during the promotion.
- The amount considered for free items excludes shipping and taxes.
- Gift certificates or the electronic purchase of Premium Memberships are excluded.
- This promotion applies to retail purchases only.
- Cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Available while supplies last, and therefore subject to end without notice.
Holiday Shipping Information (U.S. Only):
- We ship same day on all orders placed by noon Pacific time (3 PM Eastern time), but we ship Monday-Friday only.
- For arrival before Christmas, any orders after noon on December 16th should use an expedited shipping option if you are not located near us (Seattle, WA).
- Expedited options include USPS Priority Mail (not a guaranteed service) and UPS 2nd, 3rd, and Next Day Air (guaranteed with some limitations).
- For shipping times, they start on the day an item is shipped. For example, an order that ships on Monday with 3 day delivery is expected to deliver on Thursday (if there are no delays).
- For next day air, UPS requires a shipment no later than December 22nd for guaranteed delivery by December 24th.
- We will be closed December 26th, and December 30th-January 4th.
General Shipping Information:
We ship all orders from Seattle, Washington, USA.
At Shop Geocaching, we strive to offer the best possible shopping experience. Please note that the following information is based on our expected processing times and may vary due to circumstances beyond our control:
Same Day Shipping: Our shipping days are Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. Any retail orders placed by noon (Pacific Time) on a shipping day will ship same day. Any orders placed after noon will ship the next business day. With weekends not being shipping days, any orders placed after noon on Friday until noon on Monday will ship on that Monday (excluding holidays). Please note: When ordering expedited services, the times in transit are based on the day the item does ship, not the order date.
For Shipments within the U.S.: Expected time in transit is 1-7 business days, depending on your location compared to us here in Seattle. These transit times are based on the estimates of UPS and the United States Postal Service (USPS) and are in addition to processing times. Weather, holidays and other conditions can alter these expected delivery dates. Upgrades to expedited shipping are available at time of checkout.
We also ship to U.S. Territories as well as APO/FPO/DPO addresses, but time in transit may vary.
Free Shipping: Free Shipping is available only to retail customers with a ship to address within the United States (including U.S. Territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses). Customers that are not retail accounts (such as Distribution Partners and GeoTours) are not eligble for free shipping. A minimum purchase is required. The free shipping service level will be the least expensive method, and can be with USPS or UPS. Free shipping is based on the amount spent on products; any shipping charges or taxes will not be applied to the amount needed to receive free shipping.
For Shipments to Canada:
All prices are in U.S. Dollars. Expected time in transit can be anywhere from 1 day to 2-3 weeks depending on your location and service level that you choose. Transit times do not reflect possible delays from the customs clearance process. Please note: For all international shipments, the recipient is responsible for any duties, taxes and brokerage fees that are assessed at time of delivery. We do not have any control over these charges, and they are paid directly to the carrier (UPS or Canada Post).
For International Orders: We do not ship retail orders to addresses located outside of the United States and Canada at this time. We do have a network of distribution partners located throughout the world that carry our official merchandise. These are independent retail partners, and their pricing and inventory will be different from ours. To see a list of these distribution partners, click here.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please contact us.