Montana® 700 Rugged GPS Touchscreen Navigator
Only 5 left
EXPLORE YOUR WORLD WITH NAVIGATION YOU TRUST
With routable mapping for roads and trails, the Montana 700 handheld brings advanced outdoor features into a sturdy 5” format that’s ideal for navigation on foot, bike, kayak, ATV and more.
Some of the many features:
- Glove-friendly 5 inch touchscreen
- Durable, water-resistant, and tested to U.S. military standards and features
- Preloaded topographical maps for the U.S. and Canada. View terrain contours, elevations, coastlines, rivers, landmarks, and more
- Optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps
- Use direct-to-device downloads of Birdseye Satellite Imagery (no annual subscription required) to see photo-realistic views and create waypoints based on landmarks
- 16 GB of onboard memory and a microSD™ card slot for expandable storage
- ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor weather, and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Access to GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO satellite networks
- A variety of Montana handheld-compatible mounts (sold separately) lets you adapt your navigator for use on ATVs, boats, cars, motorcycles, RVs, or other vehicles
- An internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode. It can also be powered with traditional AA batteries (using optional AA battery pack)