Search results for 'geocaching in billings, m'
Maximum Search query length is 25. Your query was cut.
$99.99Includes FREE Geocaching Trackable Patch!
The long awaited JUMBO Versipack® fulfills the multitude of requests for a larger Fatboy with more bells and whistles.
The JUMBO's main compartment is over 38% larger than the Fatboy. In addition, it has three zippered accessory pockets, two sleeve pockets, and one drawstring pocket fitted for a 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or a radio. The Jumbo has three places for modular expansion with other Maxpedition accessories using 3" TacTie. External keyper on shoulder strap for gloves and internal silent keyper for keys.
This Pack also includes your own Trackable Patch that can be secured to the velcro areas of the pack making you discoverable at geocaching events and out on the trail.
- Main Compartment: 8" long x 3" wide x 9" deep with front and back subdividers
- Rear / CCW compartment: 9" x 8.5" with two rows of 2" x 6" loop field
- Frontal : 6.5" long x 1.5" wide x 7" deep with mesh divider and internal keyper
- Side: 7.5" high x 3" diameter with cinch (can be compacted for low profile carry); fits 32oz/1L water bottle
- Top of lid pocket : 6.5" x 3" x 1"
- Shoulder : Integral 2" strap (min 33" strap alone / max 56" strap alone ; min 45.5" loop / max 69" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder padLearn More
$59.99Includes FREE Geocaching Travel Bug® Patch!
The Maxpedition Fatboy GTG Versipack® is just like its big brother, the Fatboy Versipack®, but just a little smaller. This state-of-the-art portable gear organizer provides secured containment and rapid accessibility of all your geocaching equipment. An array of external pouches let you store individual pieces of gear or swag items while two sets of nylon webbing anchors accommodate MAXPEDITION's modular expansion accessories. It also has a built in Velcro loop area on the front for you to attach your Travel Bug® Patch (included) and get discovered at geocaching events and out on the trail. Each Fatboy GTG comes with a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.
- Main Compartment: 6.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 8" (H) with drainage grommet
- Front Pocket: 5" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H) with slip pocket and divided elastic admin organizer
- Rear Compartment: 8" (L) x 7.5" (W) with 6x8 loop field to accommodate Hook & Loop Modular Inserts
- Zippered Side Pocket: 3" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H)
- Water Bottle Pocket: 3" (L) x 2.5" (W) x 6" (H) with adjustable cord retention
- Belt loop: Quick detach for up to 2.25" belt
- Shoulder strap: Integral 1.5" strap with adjustable non-slip pad; D-ring for lashing; maximum circumference approximate 60"
- Carry handle: Integral 3/4" webbingLearn More
$84.99Includes FREE Geocaching Travel Bug® Patch!
The Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack® is more than a durable, ergonomic shoulder sling pack; it is the state-of-the-art portable gear organizer that provides secured containment and rapid accessibility of all your geocaching equipment. The versatile main compartment has a huge 156 cu. in. of space with a water-resistant storm collar that can be secured with a cord-locked drawstring. An array of external pouches let you store individual pieces of gear or swag items while two sets of nylon webbing anchors accommodate MAXPEDITION's modular expansion accessories. It also has a 2" wide Velcro loop patch on the front lid for you to attach your Travel Bug® Patch (included) and get discovered at geocaching events and out on the trail. Each Fatboy comes with a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.
- Main Compartment: 6.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 8" (H) with mesh sleeve pocket
- Front Pocket: 5" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 7" (H) with slip pocket
- Rear Compartment: 8" (L) x 7.5" (W) with loop Velcro patches to accommodate additional Accessories.
- Side A (pocket with 2 rows of nylon webbing): 3" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 6" (H); fits up to 8 oz. soda can
- Side B (sheath): 1.5" (L) x 1" (W) x 5" (H); the length of sheath lid is adjustable with internal Velcro attachment for longer item or are completely removable.
- Side C (cell phone / GPS pouch): 2.5" (L) x 1" (W) x 4" (H) with two pen holders
- Shoulder : Integral 2" strap (min 30" strap alone / max 50" strap alone ; min 40" loop / max 60" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad.
- Empty Weight: 17.6 oz.Learn More
$39.99Due to the technical cut of this item, please refer to the sizing chart below.
Geocachers of the world unite! In the tradition of futbol/soccer kits, this "Cool Fit" FTF lightweight tee will complete the look for any geocacher. Whether out in the field or supporting your team at Geocaching events, this tee will keep you dry and show your allegiance to the geocaching world.
As needed on the soccer pitch, geocachers can benefit from the wicking capabilities of this 100% polyester jersey. It's sure to keep you dry when you're running through the woods for a First To Find! Featuring the Geocachers FTF Crest on the left chest, you can pair this up with our Signal Geocaching Scarf to complete your geocaching team look.
Show your support for your hobby and your community today!
100% polyester birdseye knit jacquard
Contrast insets at raglan sleeve seams for mobility
Wicks moisture away, keeping you cool and comfortable
Anti-microbial treatment fights odor-causing bacteria
Contrast inset at raglan sleeve seams for mobility
Coverstitching along armhole seams
Sizing chart available here.Learn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $9.89How do you say "Dog" using ROT 13? Your canine friend will definitely appreciate the design, style and comfort of this new Geocaching Dog Bandana.
This innovative new product is made by a company called "Cool Canuck" and is designed to keep you and your best friend cool on those warm summer days out geocaching. It is made out of a single-ply fabric that uses multi-fiber construction with NO CHEMICALS, PHASE CHANGE MATERIALS or POLYMERS. To activate the fabric, simple wet it, wring it, snap it!
This bandana measures 31 inches by 16 inches.
Also available for humans. Learn More